Monogram: Initial of first, last, and middle name, in that order or the couple's last name in the middle and first name of bride and groom on either side.
Name & Date: The first names of the bride and groom will be on the first line, and the special date will be on the second line.
Phrase: Engrave a short poem or endearing message up to 60 characters (30 characters on 2 lines).
Personalized items are non-returnable
- Fantastic Customer Feedback!
- Bustiers & Control Slips - Now in Clearance!
- WSJ Article - "Split" Weddings
- New Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-888-373-1911
- The Best Ways to Incorporate Candles Into Your Wedding Reception
- Men's Wedding Shoes: The Almost Forgotten Detail